top of page


Steps to find your representative

To find your representative, please go to:







Enter your 5 digit zipcode + 4 numbers

Connect by phone:

Spell your name, address, phone no. and email address

State that you request his/her support for House Resolution 491 (H. Res. 491) and to co-sign.

State your connection to the Royal Lao Veterans and invite them to visit

Connect by email/mail:


Please go to  

Pick one of the 3 letters that you like or write on your own requesting support for H. Res. 491

Print it out, mail it (with a return address) to your Representative.

Send an email to:


that you have written and sent your letters with the names of the Representatives the letters were sent to.

or download  










bottom of page